Monday 12 September 2011

A Few Fav's



When I say a Few Fav's what I really mean is I'm IN LOVE with all these pieces. I plan on ordering the UGG slippers this week. I bought a pair of Men's UGG slippers for my bf a few years ago and have been wondering ever since why I didn't order myself a pair. Silly I know. I own the suede booties and can't wait to bring them back into rotation this Fall. The Marc Jacobs crossbody bag in Pewter is stunning and a great colour to match with. Knit sweaters are in and I'm excited to pick one up ASAP. Love the cropped knit and collared knit. Perfect for Fall nights ahead.

1. Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Natasha Crossbody Bag $368
2. UGG Dakota Slippers $100
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs Concrete Jungle Leather Bangle $178
4. Wilfred Elea Sweater in Nordic Pattern $145
5. Boutique 9 Bacchus Ankle Boot $95
6. Wilfred Silk Camisole in Feather Print $60
7. Motif 56 Zee Belt $77
8. T. Bataton Kate Cropped Sweater $85
   Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Super dig the sweaters! need to hire you as my stylist!!

    ReplyDelete