Monday 10 October 2011

Giving Thanks

I thought today of all days is an appropriate day to give thanks. There is so much in my life that I am thankful for and can not express enough how grateful I truly am. 

I must give a huge thank you to cupcakes and cashmere. If it wasn't for this blog I would have never even known what blogging was about. It was love at first sight and what inspired me to create a blog of my own.

Most importantly thank you to my readers and to those who follow my blog. A big thanks to those who comment on my posts, you are what inspires me to keep blogging. Thank you to Belle Epoque, Common SoleFun and Finance, and Shannon Alex and Raspier for linking their blogs to mine.

Thank you to my family, they are my rock and without them I would be lost. By family I mean my loving parents and boyfriend, my 2 brothers and all my extended family and friends. You know who you are, each and every one of you are amazing and I am so lucky to have you all in my life.

Often the simple things in life are taken for granted and aren't realized how precious they are until gone. I hope each and everyone of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving spent with the ones you love and care about. May you over indulge in all the fixings that bring family together good food, good company and of course good wine.

Happy Thanksgiving,

xo
B
   Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post. I think its so great to be grateful and appreciative for everyone and everything in your life. Its so lovely to stumble across blogs like yours and read such positive words. Great post :)

    Anna xo

    http://www.lifesshinyprettythings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete