Tuesday 18 October 2011

Maison Scotch

While shopping for Men's clothing with my bf I discovered the brand Scotch and Soda. My new favourite line of Men's wear. The same day I realized I was wearing a Scotch and Soda scarf that I purchased in NYC last spring. It was then I found out that that the ladies line is called Maison Scotch and that I was currently rocking a Men's scarf. The collection of Scotch and Soda was huge with a variety of collared shirts, sweaters, and plaids however they didn't have much to show for the ladies. I knew I had to check the line out online and heres what I liked. My favourite thing about this line is some pieces come with an accessory attached. As you can see from the picks above there are pieces that come with a necklace, or scarf or a tee or tank to wear underneath. Super casual the Amsterdam Couture is right up my alley. 

1. Short Parka w/Extended Collar $336
2. Jersey Grandad Sweater $70
3. Fancy Shirt with Front Knot $98
4. Waffle Knitted Long Cardigan $182
5. Cropped Boxy Sweater $112
6. Woolen Biker Jacket w/Leather Sleeves $390
7. Drapy Shirt $112
8. Hooded Overlapping Sweater $140
   Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I'll take a #6 please!
    Great post, I love fall outerwear...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love this stuff!! #4 is my fave..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this line, such cute clothes. Great find Britt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would wear them all! You're so stylin' B!
    carehanna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete