Monday 31 October 2011

This n That: Currently Makin Me Smile


{The cutest pillow in the world purchased at Poshshop}

Wow what a week. Busy getting organized and taking in all this beautiful city has to offer. I can already tell I am going to love it here and find myself asking after a 5 minute drive to work the other day why I have not moved here sooner? Bright lights big city I am easily captivated by its fast past vibe. These are a few things I thought I would share that are currently making me smile. As another month comes to an end I wish you all a safe and happy Halloween and of course a great start to the work week ahead. 


{Enjoying red wine and using this neat lil gadget: Vinturi Wine Aerator}


{Using pottery bought on Hornby Island as art in the kitchen}


{Current bath time reading material}


{My new favourite cereal}
Pin It!

1 comment: