Thursday 10 November 2011

Sugar Cookies


As ashamed as I am, I do admit I love eating raw cookie dough. No cookie, cake or piece of pie can beat the satisfying taste. When I think back to the days as a little girl baking with my Mom in the kitchen with my little apron on (yes she still has it hanging up in the pantry) I can recall sneaking bits of dough when she wasn't looking. By the time the cookies were baked I had already had my sweet fix, to me nothing tastes better then the dough especially sugar cookies. I share with you my new favourite sugar cookie recipe. A must for the holiday season however I baked these for my Granny's birthday party last weekend. Seemed to me everyone enjoyed the cookies as much as I enjoyed the dough.





    
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. these look delicious!!

    http://thechicclassmate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been lucky enough to have had these! They are so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so good. I'm not much of a baker though.

    -Ly
    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Photos! You are developing a real talent!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I could probably recreate these gluten free...LOL but yours would still probably sound more appealing!

    ReplyDelete