Friday 4 November 2011

Trend: Bright Jewelled Jewellery


Inspired by my newly acquired ring seen here (recently passed down from my grandmother to my mother to myself), I could not help but notice all the brightly coloured jewels available everywhere. From rubies to sapphires and any gem in between the bright colours are sure to add a nice pop to any outfit. As Summer now seems far far away so does my once loved tan. It sure helps make the days seem brighter when you are accessorized in something beautiful.

1. Forever 21 Faceted Metallic Jewel Bead Bracelet $5.80
2. Juliet & Company Confettis Ring $45
3. Aldo Corrow Ring $15
4. Iosselliani Shaded Fringe Agate Bracelet $460
5. Aldo Cates Ring $8
6. Dannijo Esme Earrings $260
7. Marc by Marc Jacob Claude Cording Ring $118
8. Aldo Chango Choker $30
9. Aldo Mcguffin Bracelet $18
10. Forever 21 Faceted Stretch Bracelet $9.80
      Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I love your picks. I've been loving bold jewels with simple outfits.

    -Ly
    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. #2 and #4 are a couple of my fav's out of your picks. Fun but also classy! It's important to stay classy ("stay classy san diego" - Anchorman)

    omg- TGIF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I like the blue bracelet.

    x. jill
    those ghosts

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are gorgeous! I really like #4. It's interesting and different to anything I've ever seen!

    http://www.sheer-heart.com/

    ReplyDelete